If you feel that you can write about any such ideas, we will be more than happy to accommodate you. Please read the following guidelines to have an idea about our requirements.
How to pitch to us:
We love posts, but we do get a high volume of requests on a daily basis. As such, we prefer topic pitches over completed submissions so we can better track and more quickly respond to them. That being said, here are some best practices that will help us to respond to you faster and, if your topic is a go, get it published sooner.
- Come with ideas. We love it when you come to us with topic ideas or ideally, titles.
- Check to see if we’ve published your topic already. If we’ve already published a similar post, consider whether you could write something more up-to-date, or approach it with a fresh angle or different perspective.
- Tell us about yourself. If you have a specific experience or expertise that makes you the person to write this post, tell us! Also, if you have existing writing samples or publications, please share a few! But not to worry if you don’t.
- Adequate length: Not less than 500 words please!
- Reference links: If you are using any reference links inside your article, make sure to use their references.
- A short bio at the end. Just 1-3 sentences about who you are, what you do, and/or what you’re passionate about. Feel free to include links to your business website, LinkedIn profile, or social media handles.
- Images: THIS IS A BIG ONE! All posts include one image early in the introduction. This helps us to get your post published more quickly. The images don’t have to be original (although those are great) or earth-shattering.
- Make sure to avoid inappropriate content.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.